skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching Up

I sorry I have not been on lately to tell you all about my activities. My mommy has been real busy at work and taking care of me but today she finally had some time to let me play on my blog. My favorite things now are my toys with music and lights. I have a baby einstein toy that plays music and lights up, once my mommy starts pushing the button she can't stop for awhile or I show her my temper. She says my temper is so cute right now but in a couple of years it's not going to be fun so she hopes I grow out of it. My mommy measured me a few weeks ago and I weighed 10 1/2 lbs and was 23 inches long. I'm trying to catch up to my cousin Brady but he keeps growing like a weed. My momma tells me only 8.5 more lbs to go. Well it's about time for my nap so I'll post some cute pictures of me from Christmas until now.





Posted by liam at 1:11 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we need some updated pictures!!! It's been 2 months and we're having sure he has changed a lot. Aunt Tan

March 23, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Liam's Blog

My Blog List

  • Our Family Grows !!!!
    Update....(if anyone is still reading this....)
    17 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  January (1)
      • Catching Up
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

liam
View my complete profile